To organize your site structure and frontend navigation menu, access the Site Structure option in the top navigation menu of the CMS interface then click Manage Pages.
In the Manage Pages section:
Use the Filter option located right above the list box to review all the pages included in a dropdown menu.
Use the Add New Record shortcut button located in the upper-right corner of the list box to create a new menu item (page).
Use these buttons to:
- delete any menu item (page).
- trigger the detail section of any menu item (page) where you can edit all of its general module settings.
- drag and drop any menu item (page), which will change the order they appear on the frontend.
Menu items are usually pages, but they can also be dropdown menus or links, regardless of whether it's a one-page or a multi-page template.
What is the homepage of my website?
- The homepage of your website is always the first enabled menu item (page) from the top of the list, regardless of whether it is visible or invisible.
- When the first enabled item is a dropdown menu (excepting System Pages
), the homepage of your website is the first enabled menu item (page) included in that dropdown menu.
What do I do next?
Use the tab bar of each menu item (page) to access more settings and content areas. You can reach it in two ways:
- click the menu item (page) name in the left side column of the CMS interface.
- click the light blue colored button in the Manage Pages list box.
By default, the light blue colored button is set to trigger the general module settings section of a menu item (page). Where available, you can further click on the Settings tab to reach the Advanced Settings and Static Texts sections.
You can recognize which tab you are on by color association, e.g., if you click on the green tab, all the boxes located right beneath the tab bar will turn green.