Page Title Backgrounds
To add and edit your page title backgrounds, access the Media Inserts option in the top navigation menu of the CMS interface then click Page Title Backgrounds.
- The page title block is located right above the frontend content area of a page. It can be edited or hidden in the Head Content tab of any menu item (page).
- The page title block (and the image background you set here for it) can also be hidden when you apply a media insert (top slider or map) to the same page.
In the Page Title Backgrounds section
Use the Add New Record button located in the upper-right corner of the list box to add a new page title background.
Use these buttons to:
- order the page title background list ascending or descending.
- delete any page title background.
- trigger the edit section of any page title background.
- Page title backgrounds applied to specific pages will overwrite any existing ones set for all pages.
- If you have multiple page title backgrounds applied to the same specific page or to all pages, the system will randomly display only one of them on each reload.
Each page title block contains a mandatory title and an optional subtitle. You can edit these fields in the Head Content tab of any menu item (page), after clicking its name in the left side column of the CMS interface.