1. Access the Site Structure option in the top navigation menu of the CMS interface then click Add New Page.
2. In the Add New Page box, select the Rich Text Editor w/ Builder module type from the corresponding dropdown list and give it a name in the Menu Title field, then click the Next button.
3. After you completed the other available general settings and clicked the Save button, the newly created text page will appear in the left side column of the CMS interface, with the name you have just entered, preceded by a file icon.
In the Module Settings box:
By default, all new enabled pages are visible. If the file icon is of white color, it means that the page is visible. You can make it invisible (not displayed on the frontend but accessible via its URL) by selecting the Access invisible checkbox. When the file icon is of black color, it means that the page is invisible.
In the Advanced Settings box:
By default, all comments are disabled. You can enable either Disqus, Facebook or the local comments.
By default, all sections of the text page builder module have their own default generic layout. You can change the layout of any section, content and/or footer, by selecting it from its corresponding dropdown list.
The Settings tab: is already presented above in the previous sections.
The Content tab: edit your page title, header and footer, SEO settings and tracking codes.
The Blocks tab: add and edit titles, text blocks and accordions.
Use the Add New Record button located in the upper-right corner of the list box to create a new block.
Use these buttons to:
- delete any block.
- trigger the detail section of any block where you can edit all of its settings and content.
- vertically drag and drop any block, which will change the order they appear on the frontend.