1. Access the Site Structure option in the top navigation menu of the CMS interface then click Layouts.
2. Click the Add New Record button located in the upper-right corner of the Search Results list box.
3. In the Add New Layout box, enter the layout name and select between the two types of layout (content or footer), then click the Save button to continue with the layout structure.
4.1. In the Layout Details and Layout Blocks boxes:
Use these buttons to:
- delete any layout block.
- trigger the edit section of any layout block.
- vertically drag and drop any layout block, which will change the order they appear on the frontend.
- change the name or type of the current layout.
- trigger the Layout Widgets Editor where you can drag and drop widgets to the desired position on the current layout.
- add a new layout block.
4.2. In the Add New Layout Block box, select the number of groups of columns, a template file, and the width size of each group of columns, then click the Save button.
1. To an existing page: in its advanced module settings section by clicking the page name in the left side column of the CMS interface > Settings tab > Advanced Settings > Edit button > Design Layouts box.
2. To a module: in the Available Modules section, which will affect only the pages you create from the moment this change is made. All your old pages will keep using the previous module layouts they were created on.