Create a new link to one of your website pages or to an external URL
1. Access the Site Structure option in the top navigation menu of the CMS interface then click Add New Page.
2. In the Add New Page box, select the Manual Link option from the first dropdown list and give it a name in the Menu Title field, then click the Next button.
To include this link in a dropdown menu, select one from the Category
dropdown list. If this list is empty, learn more about categories
4. After you specified the relative or absolute path, set the link target and clicked the Save button, the newly created manual link will appear in the left side column of the CMS interface, with the name you have just entered, preceded by a file icon.
Edit the manual link settings
The quick way to reach the Settings section of your manual link at any time is by clicking its name in the left side column of the CMS interface > Edit/Save buttons.
By default, all new manual links are disabled (not displayed on the frontend). If the file icon is of red color, it means that the manual link is disabled. You can enable it by selecting the Status enabled checkbox. When the file icon is of white color, it means that the manual link is enabled.
- Choose only certain device types on which a manual link should be displayed on by clearing the Appears on checkboxes.
- Change the name of any manual link in the Menu Title field.
- Move any manual link in a dropdown menu by selecting one from the Category dropdown list.
If the Users premium module is installed, you will also be able to see a red-colored Privacy Settings box and grant access permissions to groups of users for every manual link you create.