Ken Burns Slider
Create a new Ken Burns Slider page
1. Access the Site Structure option in the top navigation menu of the CMS interface then click Add New Page.
2. In the Add New Page box, select the Ken Burns Slider module type from the corresponding dropdown list and give it a name in the Menu Title field, then click the Next button.
To include this page in a dropdown menu, select one from the Category
dropdown list. If this list is empty, learn more about categories
3. After you completed the other available general settings and clicked the Save button, the newly created Ken Burns Slider page will appear in the left side column of the CMS interface, with the name you have just entered, preceded by a file icon.
Edit the general module settings of your Ken Burns Slider page
Click the Ken Burns Slider page name in the left side column of the CMS interface > Settings tab > Module Settings > Edit/Save buttons.
In the Module Settings box:
By default, all new pages are disabled (not displayed on the frontend). If the file icon is of red color, it means that the page is disabled. You can enable it by selecting the Status enabled checkbox. When the file icon is of white color, it means that the page is enabled.
By default, all new enabled pages are visible. If the file icon is of white color, it means that the page is visible. You can make it invisible (not displayed on the frontend but accessible via its URL) by selecting the Access invisible checkbox. When the file icon is of black color, it means that the page is invisible.
- Choose only certain device types on which a page should be displayed on by clearing the Appears on checkboxes.
- Change the name of any page in the Menu Title field.
- Customize the URL of any page in the URL field. Also, learn more about URL redirects.
- Move any page in a dropdown menu by selecting one from the Category dropdown list.
If the Users premium module is installed, you will also be able to see a red-colored Privacy Settings box and grant access permissions to groups of users for every page you create.
The Ken Burns Slider tab bar
The quick way to reach the settings and content area of your Ken Burns Slider page at any time is by clicking its name in the left side column of the CMS interface.
Click on the tabs to access different settings and content areas. You can recognize which tab you are on by color association, e.g., if you click on the green tab, all the boxes located right beneath the tab bar will turn green.
The Settings tab: is already presented above in the previous section.
The Head Content tab: edit your page title and description, SEO settings and tracking codes.
The Slides tab: add and edit your image slides, set their direction and optional texts.
Use the Add New Record button located in the upper-right corner of the list box to create a new slide.
Use these buttons to:
- delete any slide.
- trigger the edit section of any slide.
- vertically drag and drop any slide, which will change the order they appear on the frontend.