In the Widgets section:
Use the Search option located right above the list box to find widgets by name, module they are based on and/or status.
Use these buttons to:
- order the widget list ascending or descending.
- delete any widget.
- trigger the detail section of any widget where you can edit all of its settings.
1. Click the Add New Record button located in the upper-right corner of the Widgets list box.
2. In the Add New Widget box, you must select the widget type from the dropdown list, then click the Next Step button to continue with the widget settings.
Based on is the place where the widget takes its data from to display on the frontend:
3. After you give the widget a name in the Title field, complete the other required settings and click the Save button, the newly created widget will appear in the Widgets list box and in the Layout Widgets Editor of any layout.