To link out to your social media channels and set up social bookmarking, access the Settings option in the top navigation menu of the CMS interface then click Social Media.
Click on the tabs to access different settings areas. You can recognize which tab you are on by color association, e.g., if you click on the green tab, all the boxes located right beneath the tab bar will turn green.
The Channels tab: add and edit social media channels
To add a new social media channel:
- Click the Add New Record button located in the upper-right corner of the list box.
- In the Add New Channel box, you must enter the channel name, icon and URL.
- Click the Save button.
By default, all new social media channels are disabled (not displayed on the frontend). You can enable any of them in their edit section by selecting the Status enabled checkbox > Save button.
Use these buttons to:
- delete any social media channel.
- trigger the edit section of any social media channel.
- vertically drag and drop any social media channel, which will change the order they appear on the frontend.
The ShareThis & AddThis tabs: configure social bookmarking buttons
Use the Edit/Save buttons located in the upper-right corner of the section to configure settings.