More than enough advanced functionality simplified to the max
Go live right from the start
- Enable and customize the placeholder page that features a fully working contact form builder (10 field types & built-in CAPTCHA)
- The coming soon mode returns a 200 (OK) response code while the maintenance mode returns a 503 HTTP response code (Service Temporarily Unavailable)
- In either mode, send email invitations with access links that allow certain visitors to view the full website
Multi-language to the very last field
- 100% full RTL support (Arabic, Hebrew etc.)
- Automatic language detection based on browser preferences
- Supports UTF8 encoding
- Detects custom CSS files based on language and direction RTL / LTR.
SEO friendly is an understatement
- Meta title & description fields w/ character counter
- 404-403 error collector & 301-302 URL redirects
- Automated logs of aliases & subdomains + cross-domain redirects
- Auto-generated XML sitemap index based on sitemaps.org
- Robots <META> tag for each page: (no)follow, (no)index
- Friendly URLs & ALT attribute field for images
- Robots.txt file editor for HTTP & a different one for HTTPS
Modular & scalable no matter how complex the websites become
- Instance modules: a page is created based on one forming the main part to which you can add sections
- Global modules: connect to instance modules and handle functionality like user management or e-shop
Spammers have no chance
- Automatically detects domains & IP's so you can ban any visitor action from the front end.
- 3000+ email burner list and you can add more.
- Built-in CAPTCHA support in all forms.
- 1 click Akismet integration
Collect and organize leads
- Multiple newsletter subscriber lists to link with different widgets.
- Export and import subscriber lists in different formats (XLS, XLSX, CSV).
- Implementation with MailChimp.
Ensure delivery of all emails
- Supports multiple outgoing email servers; based on SwiftMailer and PHPMailer libraries.
- Assign separate servers to different email templates.
- DKIM signature integration.
- Email logger & debugger.
Acquire and manage users
- Registration form builder: user types with different autoresponder email settings & register confirmations (single or double opt-in, manual admin approval), 12 types of form fields (assignable to one or more user types), multiple data validations (unique, optional/required).
- User groups (used for access permissions on modules), user profile editing & changes log, user filtering with export.
- Local authentification & the most popular social logins integrated: Facebook, Google+, Twitter, PayPal, GitHub.
Granular access permissions for groups of administrators
An admin can be in multiple groups at the same time and receive access permissions to:
- Operations: List, Add, Edit & Delete
- Sections: global modules & configuration areas, types of instance modules & newly created instance modules
Media and goodies
Built-in features that make life easy
Easily crop images on the spot and even mass upload all sorts of multimedia files with a single click.
Enjoy advanced text formatting with the latest incorporated CKEditor 4.7 and its amazing 100+ features.
Increase your productivity with KCFinder by uploading and managing multiple files straight from the editor.
Create custom shortcodes or use the predefined ones for widgets, maps, sliders, and other media inserts.
Spice up your look with premium icon packs from IcoMoon, Font Awesome, IcoFont, Lindua and Linearicons.
Copy & paste classes from the Animate.css library for main elements or use their shortcodes on text and images.
More than just responsive
Granular settings to create 3 different versions of the same website just by clicking
Go as far as building a web app
Deactivate widgets, media sections or pages
Apply separate device display rules to certain page elements; by simply clearing a checkbox in the CMS, you can set each widget, background, slider, map, shortcode, or even the page (module) itself to appear only on desktops, tablets or mobile phones. Increase your mobile user experience!
Assign different layouts to tablets & mobiles
Create mobile versions of your site without using subdomains, the CMS automatically detects devices and serves the specially assigned layouts. Also, pages (modules) can get custom CSS skins for tablets and mobiles, transforming everything into a web app. Save a lot of development time!
Easy to advanced options that offer as much flexibility as you need
Images with effects (Infinite Scrolling, Parallax, Ken Burns), sliders, YouTube or local videos, split areas, solid colors, gradients, transparent, all with overlays and animations, that can be assigned from pages to widgets.
JS / CSS / HTML concatenation & minification
Not only super important for reducing the time it takes your website to load but you'll be able to switch between modes with one click and easily find the right files.
CSS Skin Editor
Change the main colors without coding but also roll up your sleeves and create new helper classes or child skins in the built-in CSS Skin Editor (CodeMirror with Emmet support).
Static & dynamic widgets
Create static and dynamic widgets simply by clicking, then go in the Layout Widgets Editor to drag & drop them on the Bootstrap layouts of instance and global modules.
Follows OOP paradigm + well-structured, optimized & light-weight code
No HTML markup in PHP code
Thanks to our simple and fast templating engine, you'll rediscover the joy of modifying someone else's HTML code.
CMS pages from XML
We've made it really easy for courageous developers to customize the back end, all the CMS pages are generated from XML files.
A full-featured database management tool that is reccomended for advanced developers only is just two clicks away.
Append & prepend HTML snippets
Although all the basic functionality and more can be achieved without coding, you'll notice plenty of places you can insert code.
Complete usability without coding - learn the basics in under 10 min
Create ad zones, manage banners and monitor the development of each promotional campaign.
Calls to action
Manage your customer acquisition funnel in one place by assigning sections to modules.
Set the native share or work with AddThis and ShareThis integrated plugins to boost traffic.
Five types of pop-ups with frequency capping and many other granular settings.
Enable local or social comments already placed via a widget at the bottom of every layout.
Assign separate email servers to different email templates and set autoresponders.
URL rewrite engine & automated installation within minutes
- System requirements: Apache / IIS7+ / Lightspeed web server that has URL rewrite support, min. 64Mb PHP Memory Limit, and cURL with SSL support
- PHP supported versions: 5.4+ & 7+
Grab the full source code
Avoid SaaS monthly payments and own the only premium web CMS available for a one-time fee at a fraction of its real value