This is where you can edit the front-end nav menu settings, create menu items and link them to your site structure.
Click the tabs to access different settings and content areas. You can recognize which tab you are on by color association, e.g. if you click the orange tab, all the boxes below the tab bar will be orange.
Main & Secondary tab
Use the Edit/Save buttons located in the upper-right corner of these sections to access the:
Details box: select the trigger button of the nav menu on mobile devices (hamburger or custom icon).
Settings box: choose only certain device types on which the nav menu should be displayed on by clearing checkboxes.
Status box: enable or disable the nav menu for all or specific modules.
To create a new menu item:
1. Click the Add New button located in the upper-right corner of the Menu Items list box.
2. In the Edit Menu Item section:
Item box: select its type (link to instance module, link to global module, link to page, drop menu, drop mega menu, text) and complete the other available settings.
Settings box: edit its status (enabled, pending, disabled), choose the device types on which it should be displayed (desktop, tablet, phone), set its position (left, right) and apply optional CSS class(es).
3. After you click the Save button, the newly created menu item will appear in the left side column of the CMS interface, with the name you gave it, preceded by a colored icon that signals its status (white = enabled, orange = pending, red = disabled).
- link to instance or global module.
- link to page.
- drop menu.
- drop mega menu.
- To be able to view all the menu items in the left side column of the CMS interface, select the Main Nav Menu or the Secondary Nav Menu in the upper-left drop list (change the default Site Structure option).
- You must add at least one item in the drop menu and mega menu before they appear on the front end.
In the Menu Items list box, use these buttons to:
- delete any menu item.
- trigger the details section of any menu item where you can edit its settings.
- vertically drag & drop any menu item to change its order on the front end.