Create a new pricing table page
1. Access the Site Structure option in the top menu of the CMS interface then click Add New Page.
2. In the Add New Page box, select the Pricing Table module type from the corresponding drop-down list and give it a name in the Item Title field, then click the Next button.
To include this page in a drop-down menu, select one from the Category drop-down list. If this list is empty, learn more about categories.
3. After you completed the other available general settings and clicked the Save button, the newly created pricing table page will appear in the left side column of the CMS interface, with the name you have just entered, preceded by a file icon.
Edit the general module settings of your pricing table page
Click the pricing table page name in the left side column of the CMS interface > Settings tab > Module Settings > Edit/Save buttons.
In the Module Settings box:
By default, all new pages are disabled (not displayed on the front end). If the file icon is of red color, it means that the page is disabled. You can enable it by selecting the Status enabled checkbox. When the file icon is of white color, it means that the page is enabled.
By default, all new enabled pages are visible. If the file icon is of white color, it means that the page is visible. You can make it invisible (not displayed on the front end but accessible via its URL) by selecting the Access invisible checkbox. When the file icon is of black color, it means that the page is invisible.
- Choose only certain device types on which a page should be displayed on by clearing the Appears on checkboxes.
- Change the name of any page in the Item Title field.
- Customize the URL of any page in the URL field. Also, learn more about URL redirects.
- Move any page in a drop-down menu by selecting one from the Category drop-down list.
To organize your site structure and frontend navigation menu, learn more about the Manage Pages section.
If the Users premium module is installed, you will also be able to see a red-colored Privacy Settings box and grant access permissions to groups of users for every page you create.
Edit the advanced module settings of your pricing table page: comments, listing and layouts
Click the pricing table page name in the left side column of the CMS interface > Settings tab > Advanced Settings > Edit/Save buttons.
In the Advanced Settings box:
By default, all comments are disabled. You can enable either Disqus, Facebook or the local comments. You can also set the number of pricing plans to list per line.
By default, all sections of the pricing table module have their own default generic layout. You can change the layout of any section, content or footer, by selecting it from its corresponding drop-down list.
- These layout changes only apply to the pricing table page you selected from the left side column of the CMS interface.
- To create a custom layout, learn more about the Layouts section.