This is where you can add, edit and assign pop-ups to your pages (modules).
A pop-up is a content box that you can assign to pages, which appears over the front-end page in different positions.
Click the tabs to access different settings and content areas. You can recognize which tab you are on by color association, e.g. if you click the yellow tab, all the boxes below the tab bar will be yellow.
Use the Add New button located in the upper-right corner of the Pop-ups list box to add a new pop-up.
The mandatory Admin Note field is not displayed on the front end, it only keeps pop-ups organized in the back end.
You can choose from six pop-up types: Entry, Scroll (to bottom), Scroll, Timed, Exit and Click.
Set the pop-up position (and style) to:
- left, right, top, bottom, center (all with overlay block) and full screen.
- boxed: top left, top right, bottom left, bottom right (these don't block the page).
All pop-ups have a mandatory main content box, while the ones that block the page also feature a secondary optional content box.
Other settings: time capping (days) and close options (x button, click outside, close text).
Select the background of your pop-up from the corresponding drop-down list. You must upload these backgrounds globally in the Backgrounds section before they become available here.
In the Pop-ups list box, use these buttons to:
- order the pop-up list ascending or descending (click the column titles).
- delete any pop-up.
- trigger the edit section of any pop-up.
- Type-identical pop-ups assigned to specific pages will overwrite any existing ones set for all pages.
- If you have multiple type-identical pop-ups assigned to the same specific page or to all pages, the system will randomly display one of them on each reload.
- Use the auto-generated shortcodes from the Pop-ups list box in any editable text field to insert pop-ups throughout your site.
- The Click URL shortcodes trigger pop-ups of all types only when a visitor clicks on a designated link, image or word.
One-page site templates can have multiple type-identical enabled pop-ups but they will also be randomly displayed on each reload.
Use the Search & Filter options located right above the Items list box to find stats by pop-up, keywords or date range.
Use the Flush All button located in the upper-right corner of the Items list box to delete all stats.
In the Items list box, use these buttons to:
- order the stat list ascending or descending (click the column titles).
- trigger the details section of any stat.