This is where you can add, edit and assign sliders to your pages (modules).
By default, a slider is displayed above a Page Title Block sharing the same section with a map (Google Maps), so it can only be one or the other at the same time; learn more about the front-end page structure.
Click the tabs to access different settings and content areas. You can recognize which tab you are on by color association, e.g. if you click the light green tab, all the boxes below the tab bar will be light green.
OWL Carousel tab
Use the Add New button located in the upper-right corner of the Sliders list box to add a new slider.
The mandatory Admin Note field is not displayed on the front end, it only keeps sliders organized in the back end.
In the Sliders list box, use these buttons to:
- order the slider list ascending or descending (click the column titles).
- delete any slider.
- trigger the details section of any slider where you can edit its settings.
- Sliders or maps assigned to specific pages will overwrite any existing ones set for all pages.
- If you have multiple sliders or maps assigned to the same specific page or to all pages, the system will randomly display one of them on each reload.
Use the auto-generated shortcodes from the Sliders list box in any editable text field to insert sliders throughout your site.
These are dynamic widgets that handle the same content as the module they are based on, but the way they display it can be different if you add an extra CSS class or background.
- Use OWL Carousel widgets to insert sliders in any module or footer layout with a simple drag & drop.
- Use the auto-generated shortcodes of the OWL Carousel widgets in any editable text field to insert sliders throughout your site.
You can find a step-by-step guide on how to create new widgets and make them appear on pages in the Widgets main section article; it makes no difference if you manage widgets here or there.