This is where you can add, edit and assign top intros to your pages (modules).
A top intro is a content section that you can assign to pages, which usually appears right above the nav menu. Even if your site doesn't have a classic horizontal nav menu, an enabled top intro is still the first thing you see when accessing a page; learn more about the front-end page structure.
Top Intro tab
Use the Add New button located in the upper-right corner of the Top Intro list box to add a new top intro.
The mandatory Admin Note field is not displayed on the front end, it only keeps top sliders organized in the back end.
You can choose from two content types:
- classic: ready-made design with optional text and link buttons.
- raw html: an editor useful for inserting widgets via shortcodes (or whatever you want).
Select the background of your top intro from the corresponding drop-down list. You must upload these backgrounds globally in the Backgrounds section before they become available here.
In the Top Intro list box, use these buttons to:
- order the top intro list ascending or descending (click the column titles).
- delete any top intro.
- trigger the edit section of any top intro.
- Top intros assigned to specific pages will overwrite any existing ones set for all pages.
- If you have multiple top intros assigned to the same specific page or to all pages, the system will randomly display one of them on each reload.
One-page site templates can have multiple enabled top intros but they will also be randomly displayed on each reload.