This is where you can configure sharing & bookmarking services (native share, ShareThis, AddThis) and link to your social media channels.
Click the tabs to access different settings and content areas. You can recognize which tab you are on by color association, e.g. if you click the orange tab, all the boxes below the tab bar will be orange.
Channels tab: add and edit social media channels
To add a new social media channel:
- Click the Add New button located in the upper-right corner of the list box.
- In the Add New Channel box, you must enter the channel name, icon and URL.
- Click the Save button.
By default, all new social media channels are disabled (not displayed on the front end). You can enable any of them in their edit section by selecting the Status enabled checkbox > Save button.
Use these buttons to:
- delete any social media channel.
- trigger the edit section of any social media channel.
- vertically drag & drop any social media channel and changes the order it appears on the front end.
ShareThis & AddThis tabs: configure social bookmarking buttons
Use the Edit/Save buttons located in the upper-right corner of the section to configure settings.