Style & Skins
This is where you can edit the global style settings, manage fonts and play with the CSS Skin Editor.
Click the tabs to access different settings and content areas. You can recognize which tab you are on by color association, e.g. if you click the green tab, all the boxes below the tab bar will be green.
Style tab: main skin and style options
Use the Edit/Save buttons located in the upper-right corner of the area to:
- Change the default skin.
- Apply the skin to all pages without a manually selected skin or overwrite all the skins on all the pages.
- Set the menu style: closed or opened.
- Opt for a sticky menu.
- Change the layout style: full width, boxed center, boxed left, boxed right.
Skins tab: use the CSS Skin Editor
Use the Add New button located in the upper-right corner of the Skins list box to create a new skin.
In the Skins list box, use these buttons to:
- delete any skin.
- trigger the edit section of any skin (CSS skin editor).
- duplicate any skin, in case you don't want to customize one from scratch.
Use the Add New button located in the upper-right corner of the Fonts list box to add a new font.
Select the language(s) you want the font(s) to be assigned to, and then define the way you need to load the font(s):
- fonts via @import, add the CSS code at the top of the Custom CSS field.
- fonts via